Behavioral Health Navigator
Lane Krumpos, Behavioral Health Navigator
PSESD offers Behavioral Health Services to support our students.
- Coordination of behavioral health resources, supports, service providers, schools, school districts, and communities in the ESD region.
- Facilitation of partnerships across the multiple systems of behavioral healthcare services and supports for children and families.
- Ensuring the adequacy of systems level supports for students in need of behavioral health services through the integration of various service delivery models appropriate for the school setting.
- Collaboration with ESDs, OSPI, districts, schools, community partners, and other stakeholders to increase access to behavioral healthcare services and supports.
- Conducting outreach to school districts in the ESD region to provide technical assistance and training for expanding behavioral health services.
- Provide technical assistance and support to districts on plan development and implementation of their Plan for Recognizing and Responding to Emotional or Behavioral Distress authorized by RCW 28A.320.127.
- If your district is in need of suicide prevention training and/or consultation please contact the Behavioral Health Navigator.