We are thrilled to announce that the Conference Center has re-opened and are now taking reservations for upcoming meetings, conferences, and events.
In light of COVID-19, we have strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our conference center clean and safe for all.
As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our employees and guests an exceptional experience.
PSESD PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Requiring facial coverings at all times.
- Increasing the number of accessible hand sanitizing stations at the entrance of our building as well as in every conference room.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts and signage in common areas and conference rooms.
- Upgrading air filters to higher MERV ratings and increased system run times for more complete air ventilation.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the building.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout conference center and common areas.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and setting up portable disinfectant in each conference room.
CONFERENCE ROOM UPDATES INCLUDE:
- PSESD is currently at 50% capacity. Each conference room can hold no more than 18 people. This will be updated as new guidance is given by DOH.
- Room set-ups will be limited to Classroom or Rectangle.
- All conference center attendees will need to complete a Health Attestation upon entering the facility.
- At this time, food is discouraged from being served in the room. We do recommend that food be eaten outside.
- A contact person for the event should be present and available for meeting support, which can include reminding attendees to complete the health attestation upon entering, directing attendees entering/leaving the building, etc. Please note that external doors will remain locked until recommended guidance has been changed.
- Conference Center reservations for internal staff can be done via EMS. External client reservations can be done by submitting a Facility Use Agreement.
Our flexible meeting space is the ideal location for meetings, seminars, and special events ranging in size from smaller intimate 10 person gatherings to larger 250 person conferences. We are conveniently located with easy access to Interstate-405, State Route-167, local transit, dining, and lodging.
Most rooms offer natural daylight (with motorized blackout shades), air conditioning, dimmable lighting, soundproof walls, wireless internet, and web-based video conferencing capabilities. Tables and chairs can be configured into any arrangement.
We provide onsite support and service to ensure your event is a success!
View general room availability here.
Contact our Conference Center Coordinators for more information!