The Conference Center is open at full capacity, and we are taking reservations for upcoming meetings, conferences, and events.
In light of COVID-19, we have strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our conference center clean and safe for all. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our employees and guests an exceptional experience.
Just a few updates:
- Facial coverings are no longer required at our facility but are optional.
- Food and catering can now be served at all events. You may choose any caterer for your meeting, conference or event.
- PPE carts are available at the entrance of our building as well as in every conference room and include disposable masks, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes)
- Room capacity and social distancing requirements are no longer required; however, event organizers can be more stringent on how they would like their event set-up as well as spacing between participants. Additional room costs may apply if needing an additional room to accommodate for spacing which will be the responsibility of the event organizer.
- Upgraded air filters to higher MERV ratings and increased system run times for more complete air ventilation.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the building.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation standards throughout conference center and common areas.
- Implemented innovative cleaning technologies such as modern electrostatic sprayers and setting up portable disinfectant in each conference room.
Our flexible meeting space is the ideal location for meetings, seminars, and special events ranging in size from smaller intimate 10 person gatherings to larger 250 person conferences. We are conveniently located with easy access to Interstate-405, State Route-167, local transit, dining, and lodging.
Most rooms offer natural daylight (with motorized blackout shades), air conditioning, dimmable lighting, soundproof walls, wireless internet, and web-based video conferencing capabilities. Tables and chairs can be configured into any arrangement.
We provide on-site support and service to ensure your event is a success!
View general room availability here.
Contact our Conference Center Coordinators for more information!