PSESD Fingerprinting Closure
Due to COVID-19, fingerprinting services are suspended at our Renton location until the fall of 2020.
Updated information will be posted about fingerprinting services at the end of August. Please do not try and schedule an appointment at the Renton location. The calendar will be reopened once we have an opening date confirmed. As of now, there is no appointment availability for the foreseeable future.
Other options for fingerprinting services:
- Request from OSPI to have fingerprint cards mailed to you. You should check to see if whatever police station you go to:
- Is open to the public
- Has fingerprinting "by appointment only"
- Is following new regulations for public entry at their location
- Accepts walk-ins – do not expect this to be the case
- Tumwater ESD has begun Fingerprinting Services by Appointment Only
- You will need to contact them directly to make an appointment if you prefer LIVESCAN printing
- Do not go expecting walk-ins to be accepted
- There are strict regulations for people entering the ESD
- Instructions will be sent with your confirmed appointment