pdEnroller is Puget Sound ESD’s new event registration and clock hours management system.
- How do I activate or create my pdEnroller user account?
- What payee will show on my credit card statements for registration and clock hour fees?
- How do I print a receipt for my registration and clock hour fees?
- What happens if I am waitlisted for an event?
- As an administrator, how do I enroll multiple attendees in an event but not myself?
- How do I request clock hours for an event I attended?
- How do I download an official clock hour transcript from pdEnroller?
- Who do I contact if I am missing clock hours on my transcript?
- Will my clock hours in pdEnroller be reported automatically to OSPI or my school district for recertification or salary advancement?
Go to https://www.pdenroller.org/welcome. To avoid creating duplicate accounts and having your clock hours split between multiple transcripts, be sure to try all possible email addresses that you may have previously used for registrations or clock hours. You can always update your email address once you are activated. If none of your email addresses are recognized by the system, you may create a new user account.
The waitlist is an automatic first-in, first-out queue. When a space becomes available, the first person on the waitlist is emailed and has 24 hours to respond and complete their registration online. If they do not respond within 24 hours, their registration window expires and the next person in line will be notified. If their registration window closes but they still want to attend the event, they can register again to be placed on the waitlist again.
Click on the “Register Now!” button for that event, register your staff, and REMOVE your name from the list of Attendees before clicking the “Create Registration” or “Next Step” button. If your staff do not already have a pdEnroller user account, you or they will need to create one before they can be registered.
Email the event’s Registrar and request a Clock Hour Claim Code. You will be emailed instructions for requesting and paying for your clock hours online here: https://www.pdenroller.org/clockhours. If you are not already logged in at pdEnroller, you will be prompted to do so.
Email email@example.com with as much of the following information as you feel comfortable, so it can be researched and determined if you have PSESD clock hours not merged to your pdEnroller clock hours transcript:
- Start date(s) and title(s) of the missing PSESD clock hour classes
- First, middle, and last name
- Former full names
- Current email address
- Previous email addresses
- Current employer
- Previous employer(s)
- Current mailing address
- Previous mailing addresses
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Teacher certification number
No. You must log into your EDS account at https://eds.ospi.k12.wa.us/ and enter your professional development hours prior to renewing your certificate (if you are on a certificate that requires 150 clock hours to renew). You are responsible for getting the necessary documentation to your employer for your salary advancement.