Clock Hours for Participants
Renew your certificate early!
With the one-year grace period awarded to the certificates that expired June 2021, 40% of educator certificates will need to be renewed by June 30, 2022. Do not be caught in the rush during May & June 2022. You can submit your renewal any time between now and June 30, 2022 and are encouraged to do so EARLY here: OSPI Certification
Did you recently change districts? Did your email configuration change? If you answered yes to either of these questions, your pdEnroller account profile needs updating. Consider adding your EDS login email as either your primary or secondary email in pdEnroller to provide a seamless connection between the two systems. Contact OSPI for EDS questions.
Who can use clock hours?
Washington state educator clock hours are used for salary advancement by some employers and for certificate maintenance. Contact your employer regarding using clock hours for salary advancement. Contact OSPI’s Certification office to determine if your certificate requires clock hours at: (360) 725-6400 or http://www.k12.wa.us/certification.
Clock Hour Transcripts
- Puget Sound ESD retains clock hour records for the required seven calendar years. All prior clock hour records have been purged by our office and will no longer appear on your transcript. To document PSESD clock hours older than 7 years, you may use the clock hour transcript(s) from that time, or the pink copy of your clock hour request form. Attendees need to keep their own permanent clock hour documentation as per WAC 181-85-085.
- Puget Sound ESD does not add clock hours from other providers to your PSESD clock hour transcript.
- Access your transcript by clicking ‘Access and Print Your Clock Hour Transcript’ in the menu to the left, or by clicking here.
Verify this Transcript with Your Own Records
- If you have clock hour request forms (or other clock hour documentation) for events not on this transcript, please look at each clock hour document to determine what agency provided those clock hours. The clock hour “provider” is listed at the top of the form. Contact that provider with questions regarding those clock hours.
Clock Hour Fee
- Clock hours are $3.00 per clock hour with a $15.00 minimum per person per event.