Professional Learning/Clock Hours
Browse and register for professional learning courses on pdEnroller, our Professional Development Event Registration System and learn about how to offer and obtain clock hours aligned to your professional learning goals.
pdEnroller offers users an enhanced system for finding and scheduling professional development events, including:
- Simple, intuitive site navigation
- Expanded event catalog shared between OSPI, ESDs, and districts
- Online payment system
- Online clock hour processing, plus a clock hour transcript that contains ALL clock hours awarded through pdEnroller
View evaluation responses from past events
A full refund will be granted if PSESD cancels the course. If a participant needs to cancel their registration for an event, the following guidelines apply:
- A 90% refund will be granted if an email notice of cancellation is received by the PSESD class coordinator more than three full working days prior to the class start date. (e.g., if a class starts on Friday, the registration would need to be cancelled by 11:59 PM the Monday prior to the class)
- If the registration fee was paid by credit card 120 days before the cancelation, the refund will appear on the credit card used for the initial transaction. If it is beyond the 120 days, a refund check will be issued.
- If the registration fee was secured with a purchase order, only the cancellation fee will be invoiced. Registrants should notify their district that they did not attend the course.