- Risk Management
- Workers Compensation and Unemployment Pool
The Workers’ Compensation Trust and Unemployment Pool seeks self-motivated, highly-skilled Senior Client Relations Coordinator for its Workers’ Compensation Trust and Unemployment Pool department to execute projects and activities that support client relations and account management functions aimed at creating the highest levels of satisfaction among school district members with our claims and risk management services. This position also manages unemployment claims and provides support for return-to-work and loss control services.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
· AA/AAS Degree in work-related area (High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for AA/AAS degree)
· Job-related experience which includes strong customer service, solid written/verbal communications skills, and analytical skills related to understanding, interpreting and communicating data and messages.
Preferred Qualifications (Cover letter should specifically address any experience meeting the preferred qualifications)
· Account management experience supporting a book of business, preferably within the insurance sector.
· Knowledge of human resources policies relative to employment separation.
· Experience with workers’ compensation claim processes, including return-to-work.
Puget Sound ESD is committed to having a diverse workforce, and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
This is a full-time, year ’round position, based in Renton.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $59,343-$68,819/year (Band G).
Candidate offers consider experience, qualifications and internal equity.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, July 14, 2019.
Interviews are tentatively scheduled for July 22nd or 23rd.
For more information to apply for this position, visit our Careers page at www.psesd.org/careers.
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System, and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.