- Customer Service
- Family and Community
- Social Services
Puget Sound College & Career Network at PSESD seeks a dynamic, highly-skilled Program Coordinator. This position will work closely with Director to support the PSCCN team in being as effective as possible by supporting program operations and logistics, external communications, and coordination to support the PSCCN team in delivering effective resources, training, networking, capacity building and technical assistance to school districts, colleges, and community organizations in the region.
PSCCN aims to remove barriers so that students who are of color, first generation and/or impacted by poverty have the opportunity and support to earn a postsecondary credential. PSCCN builds regional capacity to increase equitable postsecondary readiness and completion across South King and Pierce counties by working with students, educators, community organizations, and education institutions. Learn more about PSCCN at psccn.org.
The Program Coordinator will monitor multiple budgets, develop communication content for numerous audiences and formats, coordinate a wide variety of complex activities, plan and oversee large-scale events, provide administrative and technical support, and provide ongoing support to the PSCCN team in a high-energy and fast-paced environment. The position reports to the Director of Postsecondary.
· Associate/Vocational Degree in job-related field (High School Diploma/GED equivalency and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for degree)
· Experience in the efficient management of multiple functions for several staff in a busy office environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop and edit engaging written materials for different audiences
· Experience designing creative, graphic-rich documents and presentations
· Budget preparation and analysis experience
· Event coordination and management experience
· Website management, PowerPoint, or other publishing software experience
· Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens
· Professional experience working in a school district, college, and/or community-based organization
· Experience supporting students and families of color in college and career readiness, access, and/or success
· Experience delivering a wide range of presentations
· Experience and comfort with a variety of technology tools including Google Suite
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System. and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week. Salary: $51,262 to $59,448 /year. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. Excellent benefits and retirement package; 24 annual leave days per year, 12 paid sick days per year, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit online complete application by, Sunday, October 14, 2018. Describe experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume.