Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a Program Manager to lead the safety aspects of the Early Learning Program. This position leads our “culture of safety” system in alignment with state and federal requirements; responds to and investigates safety incidents; uses data to inform prevention efforts and continuous quality improvement; works closely with interdisciplinary teams and content experts; and provides guidance and support to our ECEAP, Head Start and Early Head Start programs who provide services to approximately 5,000 children and families.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in post secondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, Social Services, Health, Pubic Health, or Nutrition or related field. (Associate’s Degree in same and increasing levels of work-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree).
- Minimum of three years experience managing and/or implementing Early Learning or compliance programs or projects.
- Knowledge and experience with Head Start, Early Head Start and/or ECEAP performance standards
- Data analysis
- Supervising individuals/teams
- Knowledge and experience with safety systems
- Collaboration/partnership with internal and external partners to achieve a targeted goal
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73,577 - $83,245
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by February 2, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for February 12, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers