- Project Management
Do you enjoy making a difference and helping an organization transform? Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a dynamic human resources and organizational development professional to serve as a strategic business partner, working collaboratively with internal and external clients in the development of strategies, processes and systematic supports in service of the Agency’s mission.
As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development (HR & OD) team you will collaborate with others to create inclusive and equitable services, systems, and practices that support employee engagement, development and retention. You will use an adaptive approach to provide operational and functional consultation regarding policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, collective bargaining agreements, leave administration, benefits administration, performance management, and professional development.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant
- Planning, Organization, and Prioritization
- Policy, Procedural, and Legal Navigation and Analysis
- Professional Development Facilitation
- Workforce Planning
- A degree or certification in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field and HR Business Partner/Generalist experience or high school/GED and progressively responsible HR Business Partner/Generalist experience.
- Benefits Administration experience
- Leave Administration (FMLA, WA FLA, WC, etc.) experience
- Recruitment/Selection/Staffing experience
- Strategic Management and Business Consultation experience
- Solid knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Experience in training/group facilitation,
- Job description creation, and job classification & compensation experience
- MS applications and HRIS or other HR system experience a plus.
Describe experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.
Position based in Renton, WA
Schedule: Full-time; year'round
Salary: $62,312 to $72,263/year
Salary offers consider candidate experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, April 21, 2019.
Tentative interviews: April 26th or May 2nd
- Human Resources