- Early Learning
- Full Time
- White Center
We invite highly qualified Lead Teachers to join our team of educators and work in a strong collaborative partnership with the Teacher and Assistant Teacher. Job duties include designing and leading children’s learning, documenting children’s outcomes, and working with families. At Educare you will join a community of learners focused on providing high quality care and early childhood education, while working closely with families to support the growth and development of their children. Educare is a research based early learning program
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
· BA degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or BA in a related field with 30 college quarter credits in ECE. **Unofficial transcripts required as part of complete application. Attach to online application**
· Early childhood experience in an early childhood setting.
· As a lead teacher in Head Start, Early Head Start, or other comprehensive child development/family support program;
· Supervising early childhood classroom staff;
· Working with children birth-5 with disabilities;
· Working with children birth-5 who are English Language Learners; and/or
· Working with preschool children birth-5 who are from diverse backgrounds
· Must obtain Food Handler's Permit within 30 days of employment, and CPR/First Aid Certificate within 90 days of employment.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.
Position located in White Center, Washington. Schedule: Full-time, year-round. Salary Band C: $48,821-$56,618/year. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. Excellent benefits/retirement package, including 24 days annual leave per year, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
PSESD strives to have a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
For best consideration, submit complete application by Thursday, January 13, 2019.
For more information about this position, view the Job Description