- Data Analysis
- Early Learning
PSESD is seeking a Grants Accounting and Compliance Manager to direct, plan, and coordinate grant accounting activities and reporting requirements. Duties will include providing accounting support for Early Learning Program (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program- ECEAP, Head Start, Early Head Start) and business services; supervising accounting staff; serving as a liaison to agency staff; and ensuring compliance with federal, state, local and/or district laws, regulations and/or policies.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
· BA degree in a job-related field (AA/AAS Degree in a job-related field, and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for BA)
· Prior experience supervising others
(Cover letter should specifically address any experience meeting the preferred qualifications)
· Washington Association of School Business Officials (WASBO) Certification; or Certification in grant management
· Experience with accounting systems and practices
· Experience developing budgets and monitoring projected financial resources and expenditures, given categories, purpose, and funding periods
· Experience managing grant administration and/or funding activities
· Familiar with Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200 E
Describe experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Salary: $75,737 to $87,832/year (Band L of Salary Schedule).
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
Excellent benefits and retirement package; 24 annual leave days per year, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, April 21, 2019.
Tentative interview date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019