- Social Services
Puget Sound Educational School District seeks an Early Learning Program Manager to lead and supervise Family Engagement, Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance (ERSEA) and Mental Health services through a strengths-based program model based on interdisciplinary coaching supports for subcontractor partners and their centers to ensure the sustainability and full compliance of PSESD Early Learning programs. This position will provide leadership, expertise, and be a communicative, collaborative partner with community subcontracting agencies who offer Early Head Start, Head Start and/or ECEAP (state funded preschool) services. In partnership with Early Learning Team Managers and Early Learning leaders, this position will create opportunities to build interdisciplinary knowledge, and increase use/interpretation of data to inform continually improving child and family outcomes in alignment with our agency goal of success for each child and elimination of the opportunity gap by leading with racial equity.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Social Services, Administration, or related field (Associate’s Degree in same and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree);
· Professional experience coordinating the planning, implementation, and evaluation of school/family support services;
· Supervisory experience
· Experience administering early learning family partnership outreach activities or related early learning experience;
· Experience with and/or knowledge of child mental health services and/or child mental health community partnerships;
· Experience working with low income and diverse populations;
· Experience with and/or knowledge of ERSEA
· Experience with systems and outcomes development, and data use;
· Experience with child and family wellness and recovery.
Describe experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume.
Based in Renton, Washington.
The anticipated starting salary range for this position is: $72,134-$83,654/year (Band K)
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System currently providing 13.58% employer contribution; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off: 24 annual leave days, 12 paid sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year; Tax Sheltered Annuity plan, subsidized ORCA card, and free parking.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application online by, Tuesday, June 18, 2019.
Tentative scheduled interviews: Friday, June 28, 2019
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System, and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.