- Early Learning
Puget Sound Educational School District seeks an Executive Assistant to plan, implement, direct, and maintain the assigned department by providing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and project implementation support; analyzing requests and providing recommendations for action; and communicating information to staff, other organizations, public agencies, and governing bodies. This position supports the Associate Superintendent of Early Learning and provides support for other Agency leaders.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- AA degree in job related area and executive level administrative experience
- (High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for AA degree)
- Professional experience with the efficient management of multiple projects in a busy office environment
- Experience with meeting and event organization
- Writing, proofreading, and editing job-related experience
- Experience inputting, manipulating, and analyzing data in a spreadsheet and/or database
- Professional experience with budget preparation and tracking experience
- Website, PowerPoint, and/or Desktop Publishing experience
(Cover letter and/or resume should specifically address any experience meeting the preferred qualifications)
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with other departments, organizations, community members, and stakeholders.
Based in Renton, Washington. Schedule: Full-time, year ‘round.
The Anticipated Start Date for this position is September 3, 2019.
Salary: $54,903 to $63,670 /year (Band E)
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by revised date of Sunday, June 30, 2019
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System, and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.