- Data Analysis
Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks an Educational Equity and Evaluation Consultant to coordinate research and evaluation efforts; implement comprehensive systems and tools; analyze results; and provide feedback on project outcomes. The Educational Equity and Evaluation Consultant will work as part of a team on a variety of projects to promote the analysis and understanding of data to improve and evaluate projects to increase understanding of effective practices and support accountability.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- Master’s Degree in related field (BA/BS in same and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for Master’s)
- Experience in program evaluation and research, emphasizing culturally-responsive educational practices
- Experience promoting racial equity and antiracist advocacy
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with SPSS or R statistical analytical programs;
- Proficient with a qualitative analytical program such as Atlas-Ti
- Experience coaching staff on data use and effective practices
Describe experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete Background Disclosure Statement and attach to Fast Track online application.
Position based in Renton
Schedule: 24 hours/ week; year' round
Salary: $39,256-$45,525/year (this is the pro-rated salary to reflect the part-time schedule)
Salary offers consider candidate experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
Excellent benefits and retirement package: 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, Tax Sheltered Annuity Plans, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Tentative interviews: Second week of April.