Puget Sound Educational School District seeks an Early Learning Team Manager to organize and manage the implementation of interdisciplinary coaching supports for subcontractor sites and ensure the sustainability and full compliance of PSESD early learning programs. This position will provide leadership, expertise, and be a communicative partner with community subcontracting agencies who offer Early Head Start, Head Start and/or ECEAP (state funded preschool) services. In partnership with subcontractor leadership, these positions will build capacity in the use and interpretation of data to inform continually improving community early learning outcomes.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Associate’s Degree and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree);
- Professional experience managing or leading early childhood programs, projects, or grants;
- Experiencing working with licensed childcare, Head Start, Early Head Start, and/or ECEAP.
- Experience leading adults (mentoring, coaching, supervising, etc.);
- Collaboration/partnership experience with internal and external partners to achieve a targeted goal;
- Experience working with low income and/or diverse populations;
- Knowledge of Early Learning Standards;
- Experience with Early Learning database systems (ie ChildPlus, ELMS).
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Based in Renton
Job Type: Year-round up to 40 hours/week for approximately 260 days/year
Salary: $70,071 - $79,278
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by December 29, 2019. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for January 16, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers