Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a dynamic, highly-skilled Collaborative Systems Improvement Project Director to provide overall leadership and project management for the Road Map Improvement Collaborative Project, which will focus on leveraging key school district leadership teams to practice employing improvement science and continuous improvement tools and concepts to boost the success of Black, African American and Latinx students. This is a 3-year position with potential to extend.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Master’s Degree in Education or other related field (Bachelor’s Degree and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for Master’s Degree)
- Professional experience in the public K-12 educational system, including experience with instructional leadership, facilitating groups and leading professional learning for adults
- Experience in promoting systemic change with a racial equity focus, within or in partnership with school districts
- Experience coaching adults in the use of data to inform strategy development and program implementation
- Professional leadership experience practicing improvement/implementation science in an educational setting
- Experience facilitating Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Teaching or Administration Certificate is a plus
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, WA.
Schedule: Full-time, year ‘round.
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. Excellent benefits and retirement package; 24 annual leave days per year, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Friday, November 27, 2019. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for December 10, 2019.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. Please complete the Background Disclosure Statement and attach within the Fast Track online application.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply. Learn more at www.psesd.org/careers