The Workers’ Compensation Trust and Unemployment Pool seeks a Claims Consultant for Workers’ Compensation Trust (WCT) to evaluate, process, and manage workers’ compensation claims within the guidelines of industrial insurance laws and state regulations, documenting activities, and conveying information regarding claims and benefits.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org.
- AA degree in job related field (HS Diploma/GED and progressively responsible work-related experience may substitute for AA degree).
- Professional experience with workers’ compensation
- Holds or is actively pursuing certifications: Associate in Claims (AIC), Washington Workers’ Compensation Professional (WCCP), and/or state certified to adjudicate workers’ compensation claims
- Completed Washington Self Insurer Association courses
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Job Type: Full-time, year ‘round, 40 hours/week
Salary: $70,071-81,260/year (Band J)
Department: Puget Sound Workers' Compensation Trust/Unemployment Pool
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by January 12, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for January 17, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
The Puget Sound Workers’ Compensation Trust and Unemployment Pool is a self-insured pool for workers’ compensation coverage and unemployment compensation. Learn more at www.pswct.org
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers