Puget Sound Educational School District seeks a highly qualified Registered Nurse to join our team to work in a strong collaborative partnership with the Early Learning Team providing expertise related to health and nutrition for pregnant women, infants/toddlers and preschool age children. Job Duties include providing oversight of Health/Nutrition/Safety compliance per HS/ECEAP Standards and Child Care licensing requirements; development and revision of policies, procedures and forms; delivering program-wide health activities/services; training development regarding best practices in health, nutrition and safety as well as facilitation in collaboration with others; coordination and consultation of special health/nutrition conditions; and EHS infant/toddler classroom monthly visits.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field and current, active Washington State Registered Nurse License (Equivalency: Associate degree in Nursing or related field, progressively responsible work experience, and current, active Washington State Registered Nurse License);
· Professional experience in Early Learning.
· Specialized knowledge or experience with specific populations of diverse families, include low income families, English language learners, children with disabilities and/or mental health concerns;
· Experience with Head Start, Early Head Start, ECEAP, or other early learning programs;
· Experience providing group or staff training and/or teaching adult learners;
· Experience working on a cross-disciplinary team;
· Knowledge of common pediatric illnesses and treatment protocols;
· Specialized knowledge of or experience with prenatal, infant, and toddler populations.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Remote, Puyallup
Job Type: FT, year round
Salary: $74,754 - $86,692
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by 12/2/2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for 12/11/2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers