The Washington Schools Risk Management Pool seeks a highly skilled, energetic Risk Coordinator to coordinate and monitor a wide variety of complex and confidential activities. This position provides administrative and technical support as well as serves as a departmental resource providing ongoing support to the Risk Services team.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd
- Associate's/Vocational degree in job-related area (High Schools Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may be equivalent to Associate's/Vocational degree);
- Experience in administrative support including managing multiple projects and supporting several staff in a busy office environment;
- Experience with spreadsheets and/or databases including inputting, manipulating, and organizing data; and
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management;
- Risk Management/loss control experience; and
- Experience with public entities, school districts, and/or insurance.
Please note, all internal applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application. As an internal applicant and as a Condition of Employment, it will be verified that you must be a current employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,903 - 63,670 (Band E)
Department: WSRMP - Risk Services
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, July 12, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
Washington Schools Risk Management Pool (WSRMP) is a cooperative self-insurance program for over 90 school districts and Educational Service Districts in Washington State. WSRMP is affiliated with PSESD which provides Human Resource services to WSRMP. PSESD and WSRMP are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in Education.
320 Andover Park E, Tukwila, WA 98118 | www.wsrmp.com