PSESD is seeking a Technical Assistance Coordinator, who will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of activities at sites and centers providing Early Head Start, Head Start, and ECEAP services. This role will require an interdisciplinary and collaborative approach with coaches, team managers, and program managers in various content areas and the use of program data to improve service delivery and ensure compliance with program, state, and federal regulations.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Services or related Field (Associates Degree in Human Services or related field and progressively responsible job-related experience may be equivalent to BA degree)
- Experience providing oversight, training, technical assistance, and/or support to staff who provide social services to families in an early learning setting.
- Experience monitoring in Early Head Start, Head Start, and/or ECEAP
- Experience working with culturally diverse backgrounds
- Experience with Early Learning data systems (ie ChildPlus, ELMS)
- Collaboration/partnership experience with internal and external partners to achieve a targeted goal.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: King and Pierce Counties
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'round
Salary: $52,287-$60,637 (Salary Band D)
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, Febraury 23, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for March 6, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers