Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks a Program Manager to manage monitoring and compliance for the Early Learning Program at PSESD. This position will focus on leading our comprehensive/interdisciplinary monitoring system; ensuring compliance related to ECEAP, Head Start, Early Head Start and Child Care; leading our data/reporting and recording system; using data to inform continuous quality improvement; and providing guidance to Early Learning staff and their programs.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
In support of public health and Proclamation 21-14.1 (COVID Vaccination Requirement), employment with Puget Sound ESD requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious accommodation. For additional information, see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). There is no need for applicants to submit supporting documents. Individuals that are offered positions will be informed of the process to submit their documents at the time of offer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Services, Health, or Nutrition (or related field).
- Associate’s degree in same and increasing levels of work-related experience may substitute for BA.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing and/or implementing Early Learning, compliance programs, or projects
- Knowledge and experience with Head Start, Early Head Start and/or ECEAP performance standards
- Experience with data systems & analysis
- Experience supervising individuals/teams
- Experience collaborating/partnering with internal and external partners to achieve a targeted goal
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts may be required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full time, Year ‘round
Salary: $76,174 – $88,339 (Salary Band K)
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 12 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by November 4. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of November 15 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers