Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks a Program Coordinator to manage and implement the centralized ERSEA (Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance) system that supports 14 Home Visitors serving 140 families at multiple sites in our Early Head Start Home-Based program in Pierce County.
Early Head Start Home-Based provides high quality, comprehensive support services in the home environment to pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and their families; including support to assist parents in meeting the needs of their children and enhancing parents’ role as the primary influence in their child’s education and development.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Community college and/or vocational school degree or higher with study in job-related area;
- Experience with data management systems, such as ChildPlus, OneDrive, Excel
- Experience working with pregnant women and/or families with children birth to 3 years;
- Experience working with low-income families;
- Experience working with refugee and/or immigrant families, and/or families with limited English-speaking abilities;
- Bilingual ability in Spanish and/or experience working with interpreters;
- Experience with Head Start/Early Head Start/ECEAP ERSEA system;
- Community outreach and/or collaboration experience
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts may be required as part of a complete application.
Location: Various sites in Pierce County, Washington
Job Type: Full Time, Year ‘Round
Salary: $54,133 – $62,778 (Salary Band D)
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 12 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by September 16. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for September 23 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers