Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks a System Manager to manage operations of the Early Learning Program. This position works collaboratively with the Director of Program Operations, the Operations Team, and other content experts. This position plays a key role in supporting teams in process improvement of systems and procedures, enhancing project management skills, and managing the development of contracts and other various operations elements such as inventory, facilities, and funder deliverables. This position also works in collaboration with subcontractors who provide ECEAP, Head Start, and Early Head Start services to approximately 5,000 children and families in King and Pierce Counties.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Associate’s Degree in related field and increasing levels of work-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience leading and implementing process improvement and project management
- Experience leading adults (mentoring, coaching, supervising, training, etc.)
- Knowledge of Head Start, Early Head Start, ECEAP, and/or childcare
- Experience with contract development and deliverables
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts may be required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full Time, Year ‘Round
Salary: $72,545 – $84,129 (Salary Band J)
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 12 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by October 15, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for November 1 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers