Deadline to apply extended!
Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks an Early Learning Program Manager to lead and supervise Family Engagement and Mental Health services through a strengths-based program model based on interdisciplinary coaching supports for subcontractor partners and their centers to ensure the sustainability and full compliance of PSESD Early Learning programs. This position will provide leadership, expertise, and be a communicative, collaborative partner with community subcontracting agencies who offer Early Head Start, Head Start and/or ECEAP (state funded preschool) services. In partnership with Early Learning Team Managers and Early Learning leaders, this position will create opportunities to build interdisciplinary knowledge, and increase use/interpretation of data to inform continually improving child and family outcomes in alignment with our agency goal of success for each child and elimination of the opportunity gap by leading with racial equity.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Social Services, Administration, or related field
- Associate’s Degree in same and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree;
- Professional experience coordinating the planning, implementation, and evaluation of school/family support services;
- Supervisory experience;
- Experience supporting families;
- Head Start/Early Head Start or ECEAP experience.
- Understanding of Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility, Attendance (ERSEA)
- Experience administering early learning family partnership outreach activities or related early learning experience;
- Experience with and/or knowledge of child mental health services and/or child mental health community partnerships;
- Experience working with low income and diverse populations;
- Experience with systems and outcomes development, and data use;
- Experience with child and family wellness and recovery.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts may be required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full Time, Year ‘Round
Salary: $76,174 – $88,339 (Salary Band K)
Department: Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 12 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by September 23. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for October 1 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers