Puget Sound Educational School District seeks a Data Systems Technician to support Data Services in the Early Learning program. This position will provide leadership in the development and maintenance of Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) data collection and reporting processes.
The Data Systems Technician will help develop and maintain several data systems that include child-, family-, and program-level data. This position will support accurate and high-quality data collection and reporting processes. The Data Systems Technician will provide leadership in the Early Learning enrollment process, managing data flow across a large multi-provider, multi-site program.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- AA/Vocational degree in related field (HS diploma or GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for AA/Vocational degree);
- Experience working with relational databases (i.e., maintaining data integrity, finding and correcting data errors and omissions), custom queries, and reporting.
- Experience managing databases and reporting in an education or social service setting;
- Experience providing group and individual training on data systems use;
- Experience with ELMS and/or Teaching Strategies GOLD database;
- Previous ECEAP and/or Head Start/Early Head Start experience.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'Round
Salary: $53,124 – $61,607 Annually (Salary Band D)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support – Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, May 23, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of May 31 via videoconferencing.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers