Puget Sound Educational School District seeks a Senior Coordinator, Consultant for Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance (ERSEA) to provide leadership, technical assistance, and partnerships to establish and enhance regional early learning systems for Head Start, Early Head Start, and Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP). The ERSEA Consultant will coordinate regional program services to ensure fidelity and quality of early learning service implementation based on the whole child approach, in compliance with established regulations and requirements. The ERSEA Consultant will also co-lead the development and implementation of regional and cross regional early learning systems with a focus on school readiness.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), Social Work, Sociology, Human Development, or related field (AA/AAS degree in same field with increasing levels of job-related experience may substitute for BA degree).
- Professional experience working with families with young children.
- Comprehensive preschool or prenatal-3 experience.
- Experience providing professional development (as adult trainer, coach, technical assistance, or supervisor).
- Experience working on a cross disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of or experience with federal and state regulations related to Head Start, Early Head Start, and ECEAP.
- Specialized knowledge of or experience with specific populations of diverse families, families with lower income, and/or English language learners.
- Experience monitoring, utilizing and or managing an ERSEA system to fidelity.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Year 'Round
Salary: $64,575 – $74,887 (Salary Band H)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support – Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by April 27, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for April 30 and/or May 4, 2021 via phone and/or videoconferencing.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers