Puget Sound Educational School District seeks a detailed-oriented Program Specialist (Administrative Assistant) to provide fast-paced, on-going, and responsive administrative and technical support for the Early Learning Team of the Learning, Teaching and Family Support Department (LTFS).
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency;
- Professional administrative support experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in a professional setting;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience with event planning and supporting multiple projects with varied timelines;
- Experience creating communication materials using publishing software;
- Familiarity with online video platform support, such as Zoom;
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of OneDrive and Google Documents;
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'Round, Union represented position
Salary: $49,088 – $56,927 Annually (Professional Support Association Salary Band IV)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support – Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by April 20, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for April 29, 2021 via videoconferencing.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers