Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks a Program Coordinator to coordinate program activities and action plans; monitor program standards; and to provide technical assistance, resources, and ongoing support.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- AA/AAS/Vocational Degree in a job-related field (High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for degree);
- Work-related accounting, budget, and/or finance experience;
- Spreadsheet and database management experience, including data entry, manipulation, analysis and/or report creation;
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens;
- Experience working with diverse groups toward common goals.
- Washington Association of School Business Officials (WASBO) Certification.
- Experience with accounting and payment systems and practices.
- Ability to work as an active team member and independently.
- High level of communication, organization, attention to detail, delegation, collaboration, and customer service skills.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'Round
Salary: $53,124 – $61,607 (Salary Band D)
Department: Business Office
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, March 28, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for April 2, 2021.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers