Puget Sound Educational School District seeks an Executive Assistant to plan, implement, direct, and maintain the assigned department by providing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and project implementation support; analyzing requests and providing recommendations for action; and communicating information to staff, other organizations, public agencies, and governing bodies. This position supports the Executive Director, Learning, Teaching & Leadership Development, and provides support for other Agency leaders.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Associate's degree in job related area and executive level administrative experience (High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for AA degree);
- Professional experience with the efficient management of multiple projects in a busy office environment;
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens;
- Experience with meeting and event organization;
- Job-related experience writing, proofreading, and editing;
- Experience entering, manipulating, and analyzing data in a spreadsheet and/or database;
- Professional experience with budget preparation and tracking;
- Website, PowerPoint, and/or Desktop Publishing experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with other departments, organizations, community members, and others with whom we are in a transformational relationship.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'Round
Salary: $55,783 - $71,404 Annually (Salary Band E)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support, Kindergarten to Post-Secondary
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, March 21. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for March 26 via videoconferencing.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers