Puget Sound ESD seeks a School Safety Services Manager to provide leadership through services and resources to assure schools and students are safe by providing measures designed to prevent, mitigate, and respond to school needs in order to assure they are maintaining safe and supportive learning environments.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- Bachelor's Degree in position in related field (i.e., education, any safety related field, or public health);
- Training experience with safety related content;
- Understanding of school based threat assessment;
- Facilitation and/or coordination of projects, networks, or collaboratives.
- Supervision and budgeting experience;
- Experience in setting up training schedules, engaged in monitoring contracts;
- Familiarity with systemic work;
- System assessments inclusive of data collection, analysis, and application to project guidance.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Based in Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full-time, Year 'Round
Salary: $74,754 - $86,692 Annually (Salary Band K)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support - Prevention/Intervention
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit a complete application by Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for April 20th via videoconferencing.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057 | www.psesd.org/careers