The Washington Learning Source (WLS) is a collaboration of the state’s nine educational service districts that provides a central location for educational resources. Educators can take advantage of the most requested and in-demand commercial products and services on the market, including administrative and instructional products, online learning opportunities for students and staff, software, and equipment. Valuable support services are also offered by the ESDs
Products and Services
WLS works with vendors to provide the best possible prices. Products are competitively bid and there are no exclusive vendors. All districts have equal access to products and services whether they are large or small and regardless of their location. On the WLS site you will find several product categories, including:
- Software: Graphics editing, web development, productivity, educational, and utility software
- Online Learning: Professional development and student online curriculum
- Equipment: Wireless equipment for establishing connectivity
- Most-requested and in-demand commercial products and services
- Products available at significant savings through statewide negotiated agreements
- Purchases meet state competitive bid laws
- Administrative and instructional products such as online learning courses for students and staff, software, and hardware
- Centralized website
Membership is free!
To become eligible for purchasing, school districts may complete a no-cost acess subscription agreement which serves as an interlocal agreement between the school district and WLS. Once a member, a distict can take advantage of reduced rates on hundreds of products! To subscribe, visit www.walearningsource.org.
Angela Bolam email@example.com (425) 917-7901 (253) 778-7901