SWIFT (Simplified Web Interface for Teachers), a browser-based tool designed exclusively for teachers, allows users to create a comprehensive, interactive classroom website in minutes. No new software installations or trainings are needed-you can build your site from any computer with Internet access. Built-in features make it simple to create an interactive classroom site that is a dynamic communications tool for you, your students and parents.
This website creation tool has many options and features that allow teachers to custom design their site, including:
- Announcements – add and update class announcements and reminders
- Calendar – add and update upcoming events and details
- Contact Form – students and parents can contact you by e-mail through a simple web form
- Discussion Board – post a topic and let students respond. Approve responses before they are displayed on the site
- Documents – upload documents that will be used throughout the year with titles, descriptions, and categories
- Gallery – upload photos with a title, description, and category for a slideshow display
- Homework – post details of upcoming homework assignments
- Quiz Builder – build multiple-choice quizzes for students to take and instantly review their results
- Resource Links – create a list of categorized links with descriptions
- Easy to quickly build a comprehensive and interactive site for your classroom
- No HTML or additional software skills required
- Student learning can continue outside the classroom
- Keep parents involved with what is taking place in the classroom
- Customized design for district accounts.
SWIFT can be purchased at the district, building or individual account level.
Individual and Building Accounts
Annual fee includes account set-up and hosting services
- Individual accounts $60 per teacher
- Building accounts $600 per school
Set-up fee includes installation, account setup and one-year phone support
- 1-14 buildings $7,500
- 15-24 buildings $15,400
- 25+ buildings $20,000
A 20% maintenance and support fee is assessed annually on district accounts.