Technology program reviews help you examine your district-wide technology systems, and are tailored to focus on your areas of interest, from infrastructure to curricular integration. The detailed review is designed around the Northwest Regional Lab’s summative evaluation process and the USDOE categories of study. The process integrates surveys, interviews, and onsite visits to provide a comprehensive, objective evaluation and research-based recommendations for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your district technology program.
- Independent review of technology systems
- Recommendations based on best practices and your district’s needs
- Maximize effective and efficient use of technology resources
- In-depth feedback through extensive interviews and surveys
- Access to a team of experts in administration, networking, software, staff development and educational technology
Fees are based on scope and type of service as well as school and district needs.