As you implement the teacher and principal evaluation system, please know that your request for professional learning designed to assist you or other district level administrators has been heard.
AWSP Leadership Framework Training
- Option A: July 30 & 31, 2018 (Puget Sound ESD) REGISTER HERE
- Option B: September 25 & 26, 2018 (TBD) REGISTER HERE
- Option C: December 3 & 4, 2018 (Puget Sound ESD) REGISTER HERE
DANIELSON Instructional Framework Training (Pierce County – Franklin Pierce School District – Board Room)
- Stage 1: September 13 & 20, 2017 REGISTER HERE
- Stage 2: October 25, December 6, January 24, March 7 REGISTER HERE
DANIELSON Instructional Framework Training (King County – Puget Sound ESD)
- Stage 1: July 30-31, 2018 REGISTER HERE
- Stage 2: September 18, October 16, November 27, January 22 REGISTER HERE
DANIELSON Teacher Overview Assessing needs before setting dates and location.
- Assessing needs before setting dates and location.
CEL 5D+ Instructional Framework Training (Tacoma School District – various sites)
- Stage 1: August 6 & 7, 2018 REGISTER HERE
- Stage 2: September 21, October 22, November 30, January 18 REGISTER HERE
CEL 5D+ Trainer-of-Teacher Trainers (Auburn School District – Administration Building)
- July 31 and August 1, 2018 – 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM REGISTER HERE
TPEP Core Principles
- Quality teaching and leading is critically important.
- Professional learning is a key component of an effective evaluation system.
- Teaching and leading is work done by a core team of professionals.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- An evaluation system should consider and balance “inputs or acts” with “outputs or results.”
- Teacher and principal evaluation models should coexist within the complex relationship between district systems and negotiations.
Link to OSPI TPEP page
eVAL is a web-based tool designed to manage the evaluation process and documentation. Developed in partnership with the Washington Education Association, the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Educational Service District 113, eVAL is…read more
- Overview of Danielson Teacher Evaluation Cycle
- Sample Evidence Collection Document
- Sample Completed (Summative) Evaluation
- Sample Pre Observation Prompts
- Sample Post Observation Prompts
- Danielson Aligned Lesson Plan Form
- Danielson Framework Goal Form
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 3
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 6
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 8
- Sample Completed Student Growth Goal
- Sample Data Collection Document
To learn more about Teacher Principal Evaluation Project (TPEP) and for resources, please visit our CORElaborate TPEP page!