As you implement the teacher and principal evaluation system, please know that your request for professional learning designed to assist you or other district level administrators has been heard. AWSP Leadership Framework Training
- Option A: August 1 & 2, 2017 (Northshore S.D.) Register Here
- Option B: September 25 & 26, 2017 (Federal Way S.D.) Register Here
- Option C: February 5 & 6, 2018 (Puget Sound ESD) Register Here
DANIELSON Instructional Framework Training (King County – Puget Sound ESD ) Register Here
- Stage 1: September 15 & 22, 2017
- Stage 2: October 24, December 5, January 25, March 8
DANIELSON Instructional Framework Training (Pierce County – Sumner S.D.) Register Here
- Stage 1: July 31 & August 1, 2017
- Stage 2: September 19, October 17, November 28, January 23
DANIELSON Teacher Overview (Puget Sound ESD)
- August 14 & 15, 2017, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Register Here
CEL 5D+ Instructional Framework Training (Tacoma S.D.) Register Here
- Stage 1: August 10 & 11, 2017
- Stage 2: September 29, October 27, December 8, January 19
CEL 5D+ Trainer-of-Teacher Trainers (Fife Administrative Building)
- August 8 & 9, 2017 – 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Register Here
TPEP Core Principles
- Quality teaching and leading is critically important.
- Professional learning is a key component of an effective evaluation system.
- Teaching and leading is work done by a core team of professionals.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- An evaluation system should consider and balance “inputs or acts” with “outputs or results.”
- Teacher and principal evaluation models should coexist within the complex relationship between district systems and negotiations.
Link to OSPI TPEP page
TPEP Twitter Chats
Join us on the fourth sunday of each month for a #TPEPChat! Learn more….
eVAL is a web-based tool designed to manage the evaluation process and documentation. Developed in partnership with the Washington Education Association, the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Educational Service District 113, eVAL is…read more
- Overview of Danielson Teacher Evaluation Cycle
- Sample Evidence Collection Document
- Sample Completed (Summative) Evaluation
- Sample Pre Observation Prompts
- Sample Post Observation Prompts
- Danielson Aligned Lesson Plan Form
- Danielson Framework Goal Form
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 3
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 6
- Sample Student Growth Goal Form – Criteria 8
- Sample Completed Student Growth Goal
- Sample Data Collection Document
Student Growth Wiki – This wiki is a place for teachers and principals to share student growth resources (sample teacher and principal student goals, forms, data tracking tools, etc) used across the region. To add resources, please join the wiki. This will give you the ability to upload documents yourself. You may also email documents you would like to share to email@example.com. Please note: The resources on this page have not been vetted.
To learn more about Teacher Principal Evaluation Project (TPEP) and for resources, please visit our CORElaborate TPEP page!