Careers at PSESD
Thank you for your interest in employment with Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD). Our agency is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization, which has within its mission, goals, values, and operating system explicit policies and practices that prohibits anyone from being excluded or unjustly treated because of race or any other social identity or status. Each employee is expected to contribute their time and talents helping the Agency achieve its goals and commitments. To that end, we have established a set of Agency-Wide Competencies (Agency-Wide Competencies in ADA compliant format) that are expected of all PSESD staff. We actively seek to employ a diverse, skilled workforce that reflects the students and families we serve, and we welcome applicants from diverse cultural backgrounds.
PSESD offers a rewarding, high-performance workplace that lives deeply held values of quality education and success for each child by eliminating the opportunity gap and leading with racial equity. Our agency offers its employees outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, Department of Retirement Systems participation, generous vacation and holiday leaves, subsidized ORCA cards, and alternative work arrangement. Please review our Benefits of Employment booklet for more detailed information.
How to apply for job opportunities at PSESD:
- Download the Background Disclosure Statement, save to your desktop, and complete, ensuring that all questions are answered and your electronic signature is included (you will be required to attach this document at the end of your Fast track online application; see process below)
- Complete an online application in the Fast Track Application System, and include the following:
- Enter name and contact information
- Enter Supervisor References (should list 3 of your current and/or previous supervisors, and their contact information)
- Attach Cover Letter (should clearly reflect how you meet the stated job functions and minimum and preferred qualifications)
- Attach Resume (should clearly reflect how you meet the stated job functions and minimum qualifications including any required education, certifications, employment dates, and job responsibilities)
- Attach completed Background Disclosure Statement
Please note that all of the items noted in 1 & 2 above are required in order for your application to be considered complete. Some job postings will require additional documentation. Only complete applications submitted by the end of the closing date will be considered. While each job opportunity includes an application deadline for best consideration, positions remain posted on our website until they have been officially filled. You are welcome to apply for any posted position. However, please note that applications received after the priority close date may not be reviewed. Required qualifications for each position are listed in the job description which can be viewed by clicking on the job title. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by phone; otherwise, applicants are notified of their status during the screening and/or selection process by email. For technical assistance, persons with disabilities needing assistance or an alternative application format, or questions regarding specific employment opportunities, contact Human Resources at (425) 917.7609. Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to individual inquiries regarding your application status. Feel free to check our website on a regular basis for future job openings. We appreciate your interest in employment at PSESD.
Important Applicant Notices: